What is Putlocker.WTF?
Putlocker.WTF is a site for Movies and TV Series where you can watch best quality Movie/Serial preferred. Putlocker.WTF do not host or upload any TV Series or Movies.
Video player error message (very important!)
If you’re getting a player error message, most of the time, the video should start working again in about 30 minutes. This error can happen due to a number of factors, such as issues with your Internet Service Provider (ISP), number of connected users or devices, your hardware and software configuration, your internet connection, or problems with the video itself.Here are some tips to troubleshoot this issue on your computer or mobile site. After each step, try viewing your video again.
- Try again after 30 minutes – In most cases, the video should start working again in about 30 minutes. If that doesn’t work, try the following tips.
- Reload the page – On many browsers, you can press the F5 key or Command+R keys on your keyboard to reload the current page.
- The video keeps buffering? – Just pause it for 5-10 minutes then continue playing!
- Close other tabs or windows – If you have multiple tabs or windows open in your browser, try closing them.
- Upgrade your browser – If you’d like the best Putlocker.WTF viewing experience, upgrade to the most recent version of your browser.
- Update your Flash Player – Some videos on YouTube are streamed through Adobe Flash Player, a plug-in for your web browser, so make sure to update to the latest version.
- Clear your cache and cookies – Clearing your cache and cookies can improve the speed and performance of your browser.
- Try viewing the video on a different browser or computer
Why slow loading movies?
Slow loading movies because your internet speed. Therefore we advise you to leave the movie to load one minutes after which you can watch.
What are the requirements to play movies on Putlocker.WTF?
If you are on a PC/Mac/Linux, you will need the latest version of Chrome or FireFox. Other browsers like Internet Explorer and Safari are not fully tested.
The movies do not play on my iPhone / iPad, Android, Windows Phone, Black Berry?
The server on which the loading movies is chosen specifically for our site to allow playback of movies on any mobile device without any additional software.
What devices do your movie player support?
Our player supports all devices which are HTML5 ready with or without Adobe Flash Player installed. This includes devices like iPhone, iPad, PS3, SmartTV, Android, PC, MAC, Linux and others.
The full screen button does not work. No changes to the screen after clicking the full screen button.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, download and install Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox .
How do I turn on/off closed captions?
If closed captions are available for a specific movie, the closed captions icon will appear on our player. You just need to click on the icon to toggle on or off closed captions.
If you saw closed captions for a specific movie but there is no closed captions icon, that means the closed captions are hard coded into the movie and there is no way to turn it off.
Why Cinema Movies category movies are lower quality?
Movies Category Cinema Movies are filmed in cinema, in this case are CAM version. As soon as a better quality version is found on the internet, this movie Will be updated.
I can not find a certain film. What do I do?
If you can not find a certain film, probably not exist on site. All you have to do is contact us and we’ll add the movie within one hour.
That is a question I have not listed here.
In this case, please contact us and we will answer your queries promptly.
Last Updated: 22 February 2015